Ticketing System Administrator
Visitor Experience Operations
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home – TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We encourage you to reflect on the land that you are on, who the traditional keepers of the land are, what the treaty relationship is, or if it’s unceded territory. TIFF is located on the Treaty Lands and Territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit and the traditional territory of the Anishinaabe, the Wendat, and the Haudenosaunee. We are grateful to work on this land.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
Ticketing System Administrator
The Ticketing System Administrator is a technical, operational and support-based role that is responsible for the configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of the Archtics ticketing system. This role will work with other administrators, the Senior Manager of Ticketing Operations, and stakeholders from all other relevant departments to ensure our complex ticketing needs are delivered accurately and efficiently.
- Configuration and customization of ticketing system including: event builds for seasons, festivals and new releases; tickets and layouts; accreditation and packages; access and permissions; departmental allocations; and online ticketing portals
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders in all departments from ticketing planning through to execution and ongoing support and maintenance
- Preparation of reports and lists involving ticketing system data and customers
- Ensuring quality and accuracy for all ticketing initiatives, in person, over the phone and online
- October 18, 2021
- Experience with professional event ticketing and/or patron management system (Archtics an asset)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Ability to visualize relationships between data and troubleshoot system and configuration issues
- Strong customer service skills and ability to communicate with people with various levels of technical expertise
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain efficiency while working under multiple, strict, and tight deadlines
- Adaptable to a flexible work schedule including some evenings and weekends
- Participate in a shared on call schedule that covers Evenings and weekends
- Increased hours over the Festival period, August and September
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- All applications must be submitted online through TIFF’s Career Centre.
- Please upload your cover letter and resumé as one PDF, before the deadline of Friday September 24, 2021
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted.
Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada at this time. TIFF regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas.
Please send any questions via e-mail only to email@example.com.
TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. As such, we welcome and encourage applicants who identify as racialized persons, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons across the spectrum of sexual orientation and gender identities.
If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation and/or assistance during the application process, please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-599-8433 x2013. We strive to provide reasonable accommodations whenever requested.