Req Id: 323512
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Bell Media Digital is hiring a Technical Account Specialist to join the #1 Online Media Operations team in Canada. The ideal candidate is a highly energetic, dynamic, client and service-focused professional who will thrive in developing, testing and implementing new digital advertisement projects and strategies.
The TAM team is responsible for implementation and verification of Ad Sales supported initiatives across digital verticals of Bell Media. This position is a key role in our operations team and is at the forefront of shaping the future of our digital business and our ad serving technologies across desktop, mobile web, app, set-top-boxes, OTT and connected TV environments, across all Bell Media Digital brands.
- Project manage strategic initiatives to deliver high impact business results
- The ad operations prime on cross-platform integration of Digital ad products ensuring proper implementation of ad-related tools (ex: DFP, Permutive, Moat, etc.)
- Identify opportunities to exhibit thought leadership to create or revise tools and processes within the team that will garner better results (for both user experience and/or revenue)
- Drive resolution of ad-related technical issues
- Investigate new ad technologies and Ad Network enhancements (targeting options, cost reduction etc).
- Develop new products and provide creative ideas to improve our business and lead the industry in digital advertising best practices
- Enforce standard policies and procedures to maintain quality standards and improve customer satisfaction with Bell Media’s products and services
- 3+ years related experience in Ad Trafficking on Direct & Programmatic or Technical Account Management preferably within digital ads industry
- Strong working knowledge of one or more Ad Management Systems (Examples: Google Ad Products, FreeWheel, Cadent, Triton TAP, AdsWizz, etc)
- Experience with online advertising technologies (HTML5, Streaming video/audio, DAI, Pre-Bid, VAST, VPAID, VMAP)
- Experience with implementation of Ad product SDKs and DAI integration
- Working knowledge of web tools: Charles Proxy, Fiddler, developer tools, etc.
- Experience with troubleshooting digital platforms
- Knowledge of IAB ad formats and emerging online trends (Examples: viewability, device identifiers, ad blocking, fraud)
- Understanding of and ability to troubleshoot 3rd Party vedors including dv360, appnexxus, eyeReturn, sizmek, etc
- Comprehensive understanding of campaign success and reporting metrics: conversions, CPM’s, CPC’s and CPA’s
- Experience with online video players (ex JW Player, Brightcove, Adobe, etc) and CMS systems, an asset
- Understanding of the programmatic advertising landscape, and the relationship between DSPs, SSPs, and DMPs
- Familiar with auction based bidding fundamentals (Deal IDs, Auction Types, Open vs. Private Marketplaces) and programmatic metrics (Winning Bid Price, Bid rate, eCPM, Closing Price, etc)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Temporary – Full time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 10/29/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.