Title: Social Media Account Coordinator – Full Time Position
Direct Supervisor: Operations Manager
CEE Centre for Young Black). Our vision is to help Back youth who face multiple barriers achieve financial stability for themselves and their families, helping to strengthen the communities in which they live. Our mission is to advance the economic and social development of Black youth facing multiple barriers to employment. We achieve career development and job readiness using holistic, person-centered, and culturally relevant programs and services. CEE works to ensure that our programming reaches and is accessible to youth who face multiple barriers such as: unemployment, underemployment, conflict with the law, being young parents, poverty, and lack of secondary or post secondary education. By ensuring the development of relevant and meaningful services and supports, we are working alongside the youth we serve to achieve emotional and financial freedom through Careers, Education and Empowerment (CEE).
The Social media coordinator will be responsible to create, execute and maintain a strong online presence for CEE Centre for Young Black Professionals. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts. As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement, aligned with broader marketing strategies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Social Media Creation
- Managing our social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Managing our biweekly newsletter, which includes collaborating with the rest of the team to identify key content and outreach goals.
- Developing and managing relationships with association partners to help market our events.
- Develop Social Media Content (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter) to promote CEE and its programs.
- Support in developing social media digital diary campaign.
- Support in developing Social Media Brand Strategy and Execution.
- Engage with followers and curate new followers to grow CEE social media followers.
Scheduling, and Platform Community Growth
- Use of Facebook/Instagram/ Twitter/ Mail Chimp to promote CEE programs and registration.
- Social Media Monthly Analytics and Reporting.
Marketing and Promotions
- Support in updating office website
- Support in developing online marketing tools (flyer and content) for programs
- Lead staff around weekly updates for social media, will work in collaboration with Program Manager and Operations Manager to ensure overall marketing strategy for CEE is successful
- Manages special projects or other tasks as assigned by the Executive Director, Operations Manager and/or Programs Manager
Qualifications and Skills:
- One year of related experience (non-profit and/or environmental experience is a plus).
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a field related to marketing or the environment.
- Strong written, oral, and visual communication skills.
- Organized, independent, and self-motivated, with the ability to work remotely.
- Video production capabilities is an asset.
- Skilled in the use of Adobe suite (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects & Acrobat) or equivalent photo and video production software.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume in a single Word document to email@example.com Use the following subject line for your email: YOURNAME Social Media Account Coordinator CEE
Deadline: October 14th 2021