Job ID 26354
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Finance & Administration
We are currently hiring for the position of:
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for preparing all government and philanthropic reporting requirements, and supports budgeting/forecasting and other financial reporting requirements of the organization.
- Preparing budgets, interim and final reports to support government and other philanthropic funding.
- Preparing final reports for the organization’s annual government audit, and providing support during the government audit, including variance analysis and providing samples.
- Supporting the Financial Planning & Analysis team with forecasting, budgeting, and reporting.
- Managing the internal capital expenditure process, with regards to budgeting, reporting, and project status updates.
- Providing ad hoc business and financial reporting to analyze the organization’s operations.
- Supporting the organization’s annual plan process with regards to departmental priorities and capital expenditures.
- Other duties as assigned.
JOB GRADE & SALARY:
- Job Grade 3
- 70,000-75,000/ Annually
TARGET START DATE:
- July 24th, 2023
- 3-5 years of experience in a budgeting, financial reporting and/or financial management capacity
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting and business analysis
- Expert MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint and Google Suite user
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- All applications must be submitted online through TIFF’s Career Centre.
- Please upload your cover letter and resumé as PDF(s), before the deadline of TUESDAY, JUNE 6th, 2023
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted.
Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada at this time. TIFF regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas.
Please send any questions via e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. As such, we welcome and encourage applicants who identify as racialized persons, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons across the spectrum of sexual orientation and gender identities.
If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation and/or assistance during the application process, please contact us in advance at email@example.com. We strive to provide reasonable accommodations whenever requested.