Part Time Temporary Opportunities Available
Salary Range: $22.75-$24.86
All shifts. Days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
|The Registration/Booking Clerk will act as the first contact for patients and visitors; will schedule appointments for patients into the database (hospital information system); and will accurately register patients following hospital and departmental guidelines and protocols, etc. The Registration/Booking Clerk will also be crossed trained in Switchboard to provide break coverage.
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year recent relevant clerical experience. Previous experience or familiarity with registration procedures would be an asset
- Experience navigating software applications required (screen access, information search, data entry).
- Accurate typing 40 w.p.m.
- Working knowledge of and familiarity with registration and booking procedures preferred.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), analytical, attention to detail, problem solving skills and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.