Job ID 18883
Recruiting Manager Job
The Building Black Youth Foundation(BBYF) is a not-for-profit organization that provides educational and mental health support for children, youth, and families aged 0-19. We also provide cultural-based learning opportunities that connect children and youth to their culture and history, supporting and encouraging them, to build self worth and self belief. We connect parents with needed resources, information and local services and provide fun, engaging learning opportunities for our children and youth.
We are looking for dedicated individuals who believe in the importance of supporting children, youth and their families throughout their educational journeys. If you are passionate and understand the importance of building character, self belief and self worth in children and youth, then BBYF wants to hear from you!
Join our organization in the important work we do, by donating your time and expertise to one of our many volunteer or internship opportunities.
Check out our volunteer positions below
Recruiting Manager Job Description
We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced recruiting manager to supervise our recruitment team and ensure that all recruiting operations run smoothly. The recruiting manager’s responsibilities include recommending suitable recruitment software that best meets our recruitment needs, educating the recruitment team on effective interviewing techniques, and managing our recruitment databases. You should also be able to prepare progress reports on all recruiting campaigns.
To be successful as a recruiting manager, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in labor legislation to determine the impact it may have on current recruitment procedures. Ultimately, an outstanding recruiting manager should be able to make sound recruitment decisions as well as demonstrate excellent communication, management, and problem-solving skills.
Recruiting Manager Responsibilities:
- Evaluating current recruiting procedures to determine whether they can be modified for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Modifying current recruiting procedures or developing new procedures as needed.
- Monitoring key recruitment metrics to identify and resolve issues affecting recruiting procedures.
- Supervising and providing overall guidance to the recruitment team.
- Evaluating the performance of the recruitment team.
- Regularly attending conferences, seminars, job fairs, and other industry events to network and develop long-lasting professional relationships.
- Liaising with company department heads to anticipate and plan for future recruitment needs.
- Reviewing and selecting suitable job advertising options.
- Conducting interviews with job applicants and creating a shortlist of suitable candidates.
Recruiting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business management, labor relations, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a recruiting manager.
- Sound knowledge of labor legislation and HR practices.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as recruitment software.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Sound organizational and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
How to apply:
Send your Resume & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Requirements: Must be able to commit to a minimum of 4-6 months and be available for at least 5-10 hours per week.