Program Director Job Description –CLICK HERE FOR FULL JOB DECRIPTION
Program Director-$27.50/hr- Internal/External Posting
12 Month Contract position, Full time (30 hours per week) November 2021-November 2022
Contract-extension possible subject to certain conditions.
SoundCheck is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for youth and a strong background in the arts, program development and project management. The Program Director will lead our programming department consisting of virtual & in-person programs, develop our mentorship platform, coordinate drop-ins at our 2200 sq/ft facility and manage our programming team consisting of Musician Mentors, guest instructors & volunteers.
Work Conditions: The position is an office position with some virtual work accommodations
possible depending on the task assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Program Development, Management & Administration
- Provide musician mentors/guest facilitators with direction, support for their workshops
- Develop & implement short and long-term program vision in consultation with Executive Director
- Lead the creation of engaging, high quality music programming that is responsive to community needs in collaboration with the programming team
- Ensure programming deliverables are achieved
- Develop and implement evaluation metrics to measure the impact of our programs
- Oversee all program documentation (i.e. training manuals, curriculum documentation, consent forms, sign-in sheets etc.)
- Develop & execute responsive professional development and mentorship activities for participants
- Oversee & maintain programming spaces and room set-ups
- Responsible for maintenance of onsite instruments equipment inventory including repairs (i.e. noting any issues and co-ordinating repairs)
- Cultivate and steward strong community and artistic partnerships
- Support, train, inspire and supervise the programming team
- Develop and maintain program staff contracts and guests facilitators
- Program administration including reporting, budget management, statistics tracking etc.
- Ensure a high standard of administrative protocol is adhered to for each program: contracts, budget & training, compliance, statistics tracking, reports, archiving
- Understand the needs of community members & advocate on their behalf.
Please send your resume and cover letter with “Program Director” in the subject heading to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 26, 2021 *DEADLINE EXTENDED*. No phone calls please