Production Coordinator, Administrative, 10 months contract, Bell Media
Req Id: 262172
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Location: 9 Channel Nine Court, Scarborough, On
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week. Overtime as required
- Provide administrative and production support on design projects and day to day requests as well as supporting the day-to-day operation of the design department
- Work closely with Managers, Creative Directors, and Designers to coordinate all aspects of production
- Process, track and follow through on project requests
- Cover other department coordinators during vacation and sick days
- Facilitate and support weekly creative review sessions
- Order and maintain office and production supplies as required
- Assist with budget tracking and reconciliation
- Travel arrangements for staff
- Scheduling for graphic coverage on live programming
- Payroll input and support for part time and freelance employees
- Vacation and time tracking for Design team
- Effective communication with stakeholders internally and externally to ascertain the most accurate information such as production requirements, deadlines, meetings, budget, etc
- General clerical and production-related duties as assigned
- Record keeping and generate reports related to resource allocation and projects
- Post secondary education or equivalent
- 2+ years experience as a Production Coordinator or Production Assistant
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (Intermediate level)
- Design software: Basic Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator and desktop video knowledge an asset
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Working knowledge of graphic design studio operations an asset
- Excellent office management skills
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non-Management
Job Status: Temporary – Full time
Job Location: Canada: Ontario: Toronto
Application Deadline: 08/07/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role: https://bit.ly/2Dpxq8v
Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .