Job Req ID: 390
Location: 1 University Ave Suite 1700 , Toronto , ON
Employment Status: Employee (Full-Time)
Please submit your application by Friday , April 23rd , 2021 at 4:00 pm EST
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Office Services Coordinator performs administrative duties to assist in the daily operation of the Toronto Office, as well as the Human Resources department. The Office Services Coordinator serves as Receptionist and key contact for Property Management and Security representatives.
- Answers all incoming calls, providing general information to callers, transferring to the appropriate parties or relaying messages, as required.
- Performs liaison function with property management of premises and acts as a conduit for all building tenant notifications.
- Acts as liaison for building security and Human Resources to ensure appropriate access at all times for employees, contractors and visitors.
- Prepares way bills, shipping vouchers and ensures shipment of overnight parcels (FedEx, Purolator, UPS, etc.).
- Orders office and kitchen provisions on a timely basis to ensure cleanliness, orderliness and adequacy of supplies; routinely checks the supply room, kitchen and other common areas and reports or responds to any maintenance needs.
- Opens and distributes incoming mail and prepares and drops off outgoing mail at the end of each day (excludes mail for Human Resources) and posting letters, parcels when needed by other departments via Canada Post.
- Prepares, reviews, processes and records payment vouchers and supplier invoices (Office Services and IT), ensuring the appropriate signatures and approvals are obtained.
- Assists other administrative staff on projects, as required.
- Office maintenance and creating & ordering security passes
- Tracks, processes and submits annual fitness reimbursements for all eligible employees.
- Manages and coordinates the annual service award program.
- Assists the development and administration CLC’s wellness program, including wellness training sessions, wellness events and ‘lunch and learns’, as required.
- Regularly files confidential HR documents into employee files; maintains HR file room.
- Maintains CLC’s organizational charts and telephone listing.
- Member of the Joint Health and Safety Committee at 1 University Ave.
- Special HR projects, as assigned.
- Preference for some post-secondary education.
- One to three years of experience in business administration, human resources or office administration required.
- Proficiency with the use of standard office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Bilingualism (English/French) required.
WHAT WE DO
Canada Lands Company is a self-financing, federal Crown corporation that specializes in real estate, development and attractions management. The company’s goal in all it does is to produce the best possible benefit for Canadian communities and the Government of Canada. Canada Lands Company works to achieve its mandate with industry leading expertise; the company prides itself on its consultation based approach to pursuing community-oriented goals, environmental stewardship and heritage commemoration with all its projects across Canada.
The company’s activities ensure that former government properties are redeveloped or managed in accordance with their highest and best use, and that they are harmoniously reintegrated into local communities. Our goal is to help transform surplus parcels and reshape them to meet the needs of Canadians with inspiring and sustainable new neighbourhoods in which they can live, work and play.
Canada Lands Company CLC Limited is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Canada Lands Company is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment, selection and/or assessment processes. Should you require an accommodation, please inform us as soon as possible and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.