Reporting to the Director Counseling Operations, the Manager Workforce Management will work with the Counselling and Texting Management teams to ensure that service goals are achieved across all modalities; facilitate the review and analysis of factors impacting service delivery performance. You will also partner with the Data Team, oversee the development, deployment and maintenance of appropriate reports sharing critical disposition, demographic, and operating data in a timely and effective manner to internal and external stakeholders.
What You’ll do
- Provide direct supervision to the Workforce Team
- Lead demand planning efforts, develop short or long term forecasts for all queues, and use data to help project departmental resource needs
- Provide real time and historical contact centre data to management team including key performance indicators, such as AHT, shrinkage, adherence, service level, etc. working closely with them to proactively identify ways to improve results.
- Provide counselling management with resourcing and staffing plans to best meet forecasted needs, and advise on future staff levels including risk-minimizing recommendations for recruitment and attrition. Create optimal schedules to address demand in order to achieve stated service level goals.
- Analyze trends within assigned operations including contact volumes, contact patterns, staff productivity, staff capacity and resource allocation and use the analysis results to forecast contact arrival.
- Work with the directors to develop, produce and maintain counsellor schedules and activities including setup of new hires, schedule changes, meeting and clinical training time, absences, vacation, sick time, payroll tracking
- Audit existing Workforce Optimization software’s functionality and ensure it is successfully deployed and optimally used to meet requirements and ensure maximum return is achieved
- Establish and maintain relationships across other departments to evaluate and assess their activities on contact center workload and schedules as necessary
- Ensure accuracy of all work to guarantee the integrity, image and quality of all programs and activities are consistent with Kids Help Phone’s goals, operating principles and relevant professional standards
- In collaboration with the Product Team, oversee management of telephony platform account management including setup, configuration, and maintenance on existing iCarol, CenterIce/ComputerTalk, Verint Impact360 and ShiftMatch systems
- Develop and maintain service workload forecasts and capacity plans, informing of headcount management, labour and staff analytics and requirements
- Lead biweekly payroll hours delivery/completion process for national counselling services
- Other tasks as assigned
What You’ll Need
- Diploma or degree in applicable fields including Data entry, Administrative Assistant, IT Analyst
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in forecasting, scheduling and workforce management
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Experience with demand planning, scheduling, forecasting in a 24/7 contact centre environment. Scheduling in another 24/7 environment such ER. Experience in call centers will be considered.
- Experience with data analytics
- Technical proficiency with Verint Impact360, iCarol, CentreIce, ShiftMatch, ADP or comparable systems.
- Experience working with PowerBi and Excel
- Possess an acceptable “Vulnerable Person Sector Criminal Reference Check” prior to starting employment.
You’ll already have the following:
- Strong written communication skills.
- Experience leading payroll hours delivery/completion
- Knowledge of schedule related labour law requirements across Canada
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team and independently
- Commitment to the vision and goals of the organization
Kids Help Phone is a Canadian and world leader, known for their expertise and continuous innovation as Canada’s only 24/7 professional counselling and information service for young people in both English and French. They have been pioneers in virtual care and e-health solutions for young people in Canada for over 30 years.
Since 1989, they have offered kids, teens and young adults a critical lifeline of hope and support through their free, anonymous and confidential services, which research shows significantly improves youth mental health.
Young people reach out to Kids Help Phone’s professional counsellors and trained volunteers from every corner of the country via phone, Live Chat and texting, and benefit from their database of local youth-serving programs. Kids Help Phone’s website is a widely recognized model of youth-focused design; offering therapeutic tools, games, information, and counselling.
Are you are inspired by helping to meet the quickly evolving needs of young people in Canada today and are ready to contribute to a dynamic organization dedicated to improving their mental health and well-being?
History in the making!
Does this sound like a journey you want to be a part of?
Open the posting and click the “Apply” button in the top right corner of the page. Please attach a single file with your resume and cover letter titled:* lastname_firstname_Manager, Workforce Management *
For more information about Kids Help Phone, please visit our website at http://org.kidshelpphone.ca
The position will be posted until 5pm April 28, 2021.