Job ID 14782
The Ontario Cannabis Store provides safe, responsible access to recreational cannabis for adults 19 and older. We operate the provincial online store for recreational cannabis in Ontario and are the exclusive provincial wholesaler to authorized private retail stores.
Working at the OCS is a unique opportunity to be part of an agile start-up in a ground-breaking new industry. We’re a diverse team passionate about delivering a great customer experience, working together with mutual respect and building value out of our differences. We’re an inclusive organization that understands that delivering great results comes out of ensuring every voice is heard.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Managed Services Analyst to join our Information Technology Operations team. As the Managed Services Analyst, you will be responsible for the ongoing monitoring of IT Managed Services providers and the continuous improvement of processes and policies. As a Managed Service Analyst, you will collaborate with various business units and external vendors to manage the lifecycle of IT agreements, report on budget spending, and support IT team members by documenting new initiatives and ensure compliance of contract deliverables.
About Your Day
- Assist with the full lifecycle of all IT contracts, working closely with the Procurement team to ensure all timelines and processes are adhere to and cost envelops are respected
- Update policies, SOPs, and process maps for IT Managed Services
- Responsible for the collection and record-keeping on IT Vendor compliance documentation, such as reports for SOC, ISO, PCI, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans
- Research and fill out standardized templates to build justification of new business initiatives on behalf of different teams within IT
- Follow and adapt to evolving internal policies and processes for contract renewals and implementation initiatives
- Monitor SLA/SLO, policies, procedures & regulation for all IT vendors and is responsible for all vendor onboarding/offboarding & access permissions
- Manage the Daily Operation of outsourced manage IT services, ensuring quality of service by leading the weekly operations cadence with each vendor
- Organize and create documentation of governance programs including Monthly/Quarterly Steering meetings, continuous improvement programs, and SLA breach rectifications
- Handling escalations and work to resolve minor disputes with third party vendors.
- Manage the financial & budget controls for all IT cost centers, including processing & tracking invoices, reporting & reconciliation
- Provide comments on required monthly budget accruals and variances through an analysis of actual transactions against forecasted
- Investigate and take note of invoice discrepancies and escalate with vendors when required
- Post-Secondary education in Business/Administration or related field, and/or supporting courses in business/administration, finance, procurement, computer science, or other related areas, or a relevant combination of education and experience
- ServiceNow Fundamentals and/or ITIL certifications are an asset
- 2+ years of administrative experience in a customer-service driven environment
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to build strong customer relationships
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational and record-keeping skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Expert problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite- including Excel, Power-Point, Share-Point, Teams and One-Drive
- This position offers a Hybrid work schedule. You will be required to be in the office a minimum of 1 day each week, with the ability to work from home for the remaining workdays (subject to specific business needs requiring office attendance).
- When working from home, a reliable internet connection is required. Remote work is supported with cloud-based applications and collaboration tools (i.e., MS Teams)
About the Job
- City: Toronto, ON
- Employment Type: Full Time Permanent
- Required Travel: Rare, usually within the GTA
- Application Deadline: July 22, 2022, at 11:59PM
We are committed to providing an accessible, equitable and inclusive candidate and employee experience. We provide reasonable accommodation throughout the recruitment process and in employment. If you require an accommodation, please let us know, we will work with you to meet your needs.