We’re on the hunt for enthusiastic individuals with a can-do attitude who want to be a part of a fast-paced, work-hard, start-up environment. At HiMama we celebrate wins, make positive change in the world, and have fun with friends all at the same time, every day. And as a Junior Customer Success Representative, you will be working directly to empower Early Childhood Educators and influence learning outcomes for children aged zero to five.
Customer Success at HiMama
The Customer Success (CS) Team
CS at HiMama is a close-knit team of busy bodies who are driven to find a way to make every customer successful, so help us! This includes influencing product and marketing decisions, problem solving, and a whole lot of persuasion. Every day is a new challenge and every team member has a lot of responsibility, but we work closely together to ensure everyone is kicking butt in their role.
The Junior Customer Success Associate Role
You should enjoy interacting with customers over the phone and checking items off your to do list. The Junior CSA role will focus on onboarding customers towards a successful launch of our program but given the nature of our fast-paced environment you will be helping out in other aspects of the CS team. That’s why it’s important that taking charge to direct and help be a favorite past time of yours! And you should be excited by a busy schedule and seat-of-your-pants challenges. HiMama is also a social enterprise and we’re looking for good people who are motivated to make a difference in the world; by working with us you will personally be improving outcomes for millions of children in Canada, the U.S. and abroad.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Directing new customers to a successful launch on our program
- Managing customer relationships via phone and other channels, with a focus on getting the customer fully on-boarded
- Acting as a consultant to help child care Directors plan their implementation and training of HiMama
- Supporting, troubleshooting and solving customer problems, when needed
- Recommending and implementing product, process, and policy improvements
- Ensuring the customer has an amazing HiMama experience!
What We’re Looking For (Skills)
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Compassionate and patient demeanour with confidence and assertion to get things done
- Active listening and problem solving skills
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and speak to people
- Ability to build relationships and connect with people quickly
- Organization and responsibility for managing appointments
- Confidence to manage difficult situations and conversations
- Tech savvy with the ability to navigate apps and software
What We’re Looking For (Interests)
- Desire to make people successful and connect with people
- Propensity to always want to learn and improve
- Passionate about a career that is more than a “job”
- Ambition to work hard in order to make an impact in the world
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from an accredited University
- 0-2 years of full-time experience
HiMama is improving learning outcomes for children aged zero to five. We are a social purpose business that connects families with the early childhood professionals who serve them. Thousands of child care professionals use HiMama to share learning and development updates to families. Special moments are shared across the globe every second. HiMama is based in Toronto, Canada.
Convinced you’ll be able to make an impact? We’d love to hear from you.