Job Req ID: 407
Title: Executive Assistant (Bilingual)
Company: Canada Lands Company
Location: 1 University Ave Suite 1700 , Toronto , ON
Employment Status: Employee (Full-Time)
Please submit your application by Wednesday, October 20 th, 2021, 4:00 EST
The Executive Assistant provides administrative and program support to the Executive Vice President, Real Estate.
- Coordinates, schedules and organizes meetings and conferences with CLC employees, senior officials of the corporation, all levels of government, clients, consultants and other third parties.
- Sets up meetings as required.
- Screens requests and identifies issues to determine for priority; screens visitors, phone calls, and reads and ranks Executive Vice President, Real Estate incoming mail, especially and including electronic mail.
- Provides initial responses to routine public inquiries and refers such inquiries to appropriate CLC staff for further response or action.
- Updates administration procedures and processes to better meet the operating requirements of the Executive Vice President, Real Estate.
- Provides administrative and secretarial support (e.g., logistics, hospitality) at internal and external meetings with stakeholders, consultants, government, and the public and arranges conference calls.
- Maintains the Executive Vice President, Real Estate calendar and contact lists and adjusts the Executive Vice President, Real Estate schedule based on shifting priorities and potential problems identified.
- Briefs the Executive Vice President, Real Estate before appointments or meetings with appropriate background information from computer information systems and/or files.
- Prepares and sends correspondence and supports the preparation and circulation of memoranda, minutes, reports, agendas and presentations.
- Ensures consistency and compliant formatting for Board reports and Power points.
- Makes travel and accommodation arrangements for the Executive Vice President, Real Estate office and prepares employee reimbursement and personal expense claims (OCS).
- Minimum high school diploma required, with a preference for post-secondary education.
- Minimum of one to three years of experience in executive office administration required.
- Experience in client relations, customer service, and basic public relations required.
- Financial training and/or education, an asset.
- Proficiency with the use of standard office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Bilingual (English/French)
WHAT WE DO
Canada Lands Company is a self-financing, federal Crown corporation that specializes in real estate, development and attractions management. The company’s goal in all it does is to produce the best possible benefit for Canadian communities and the Government of Canada. Canada Lands Company works to achieve its mandate with industry leading expertise; the company prides itself on its consultation based approach to pursuing community-oriented goals, environmental stewardship and heritage commemoration with all its projects across Canada.
The company’s activities ensure that former government properties are redeveloped or managed in accordance with their highest and best use, and that they are harmoniously reintegrated into local communities. Our goal is to help transform surplus parcels and reshape them to meet the needs of Canadians with inspiring and sustainable new neighbourhoods in which they can live, work and play.
Canada Lands Company CLC Limited is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Canada Lands Company is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment, selection and/or assessment processes. Should you require an accommodation, please inform us as soon as possible and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.