We’re on the hunt for eager individuals with a can-do attitude who want to be a part of a fast-paced, work-hard, start-up environment. At HiMama we celebrate wins, make positive changes in the world, and have fun with friends all at the same time, every day. And as a Customer Service Coordinator, you will be working directly to support Early Childhood Educators and influence learning outcomes for children aged zero to five.
Customer Success at HiMama
The Customer Success (CS) Team
Customer Success (CS) at HiMama is a close-knit team of busy bodies who are driven to find a way to make every customer successful, so help us! This includes influencing product and marketing decisions, problem-solving, and a whole lot of persuasion. Every day is a new challenge and every team member has a lot of responsibility, but we work closely together to ensure everyone is kicking butt in their role.
The Customer Service Coordinator role
You enjoy being part and supporting a dynamic fast paced team helping our customers launch successfully. The Customer Success Coordinaor role will focus on providing support to the customer-facing teams, assisting them with various tasks to support our customers. You should have a keen eye and attention to detail. You’ll be assisting with entering data into the application to expedite customers’ onboarding to the platform. Given the nature of our fast-paced environment you will also be helping out in other aspects of the CS team. That’s why it’s important that taking charge to direct and help is a favorite pastime of yours! And you should be excited by a busy schedule and seat-of-your-pants challenges.
HiMama is also a social enterprise and we’re looking for good people who are motivated to make a difference in the world; by working with us you will personally be improving outcomes for millions of children in Canada, the U.S. and abroad.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Transcribe data into a digital format accurately and efficiently
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure project is delivered on time
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks at a time
- Highlight instances of missing or inaccurate data
- Verify entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Support the team with other administrative tasks as needed
What We’re Looking For (Skills):
- Organization skills
- Quick typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Organized and able to manage a large volume of tasks independently
- Confidence to manage difficult situations and conversations
- Tech savvy with the ability to navigate apps and software
What We’re Looking For (Interests):
- Propensity to always want to learn and improve
- Passionate about a career that is more than a “job”
- Ambition to work hard in order to make an impact in the world
- 0-2 years of experience
- Post secondary degree from an accredited post-secondary institution
HiMama is improving learning outcomes for children aged zero to five. We are a social purpose business that connects families with the early childhood professionals who serve them. Thousands of child care professionals use HiMama to share learning and development updates to families. Special moments are shared across the globe every second. HiMama is based in Toronto, Canada.
Convinced you’ll be able to make an impact? We’d love to hear from you.