Job ID 21848
As a Contract Administrator, you can expect to work collaboratively with a team of about 15 colleagues on generating, distributing and auditing retail transactions. You will be ensuring that all lease and loan security documentation is accurately completed, consistent with credit requirements. Responsible for exercising adherence to, credit authorizations, pricing, and corporate policies to ensure the accurate completion of documentation while meeting customer expected disbursement-timing commitments.
Day to day:
- Customer Relationships be available via phone and email to assist vendor partners, end users and Sales with any inquiries. Maintain positive relationships while assisting with documentation, transactions, and policies.
- Proper security registration is in place to ensure that all transactions are properly executed at the client level, enforceable and binding to the corporation.
- Responsible for liaising with insurance brokers to effect coverage satisfactory to DLL.
- Team responsibility for exercising adherence to, credit authorizations, pricing, and corporate policies to ensure the accurate completion of documentations while meeting customer expected disbursement timing commitments.
- Responsible for the booking process and the funding of each invoice within each transaction.
- Audit review and follow up on deficient transactions.
- Responsible for file preparation for imaging.
- Accountable for achieving daily, weekly, and monthly KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Develop and maintain a positive consultative relationship with vendors, customers, and co-workers in support of the overall sales effort.
- As part of the administration team the Contract Administrator will also be called upon from time to complete other administration responsibilities to ensure effective workload for the entire team.
- Some Overtime and/or restricted PTO usage is needed during peak periods, typically during the last week of the month, quarter, and year end.
All members enjoy:
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Bonus plan
- Remote working from home opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs, Tuition reimbursement program
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision and Paramedical benefit programs
- Employer paid defined contribution pension plan
- Industry leading Vacation package
- Subsidized Gym membership programs
- Employee Referral program
- Open concept modern working environment
“We lead the way in meeting the need for flexibility and transparency which our customers increasingly expect.”
- Ability to work additional hours during periods of high volume/ Month End.
- Ability to work from home remotely/independently and in a virtual team environment.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stay focused.
- Customer service skills including the ability to interact with end use customers, vendors and dealers and members from all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to Identify exceptions and manage resolution.
- Capable of driving growth capacity by continuously looking for better ways to improve processes.
- Ability to enter data accurately and efficiently.
- Excellent bilingual verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Canadian contract law and various credit instruments is an asset.
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical and financial wellness and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives.
Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other DLL members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
There are things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL.
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members, family members, and community members. We are members of society, members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents and interests. We come from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities and histories.
But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: each of us are members of DLL.
Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and honest directness that enable us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines.
Many companies say they are European, American, Asian or Australian, at DLL we are all these places and more.
We are a cross-culture collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.
Good to know:
- Deadline for application: March 21, 2023
- The selection process may involve an assessment.
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website: workingatdllgroup.com
- DLL’s referral program applies.
- For more information, please contact our Senior/Talent acquisition partner (recruiter) via firstname.lastname@example.org
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to the successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.