Entry-level Analysts are assigned to support consultants on Nordicity projects as needed, requiring self-motivation, multi-tasking and flexibility. They must have excellent time management skills, sound judgment, strong organizational skills and a commitment to research.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent post-secondary training
- Proficiency in Office suite – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint environment
- Experience with online survey design (e.g., Survey Monkey) and analysis, knowledge management, basic data analyses (e.g., charts, tables, Excel functions, etc.).
- Canadian citizenship, Permanent Residency, or Refugee Status is required.
- Nordicity is committed to employment equity and to achieving and maintaining a diverse workforce. Indigenous, Black, People of Colour (IBPoC) are strongly encouraged to apply. In addition, requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Research support: providing research assistance to Nordicity consultants in support of projects (e.g. conducting and documenting desk research) and business development;
- Stakeholder engagement support: providing assistance to information gathering and/or smooth running of stakeholder engagement such as phone interviews, survey development and focus group consultations;
- Written communication: communicating clearly/expressing themselves clearly in written English;
- Data Management: organizing, collating and/or cleaning data gathered via survey questionnaire and/or interviews – proficiency in Excel is an asset;
- Logistical Support: supporting projects and/or business development initiatives by arranging interviews, focus groups and/or other stakeholder engagements, as well assembling proposal packages for delivery;
- Proofreading: editing of Nordicity reports and/or proposals for spelling and grammar usage;
- Administration: assisting, as needed, in the operation of Nordicity’s Toronto office and/or corporate processes.