Join our Kitchen Masters program and turn your love for food into a career. Here you develop the skills, training, networks and work experience you need to launch your career in the culinary industry.
- gain industry certification
- participate in cooking challenges
- learn nutrition and wellness
- join personal development coaching/workshops
- gain experience through unpaid internship/ job placement.
- build your network of expert and emerging professionals
- tour industry sites and schools
- access to financial support and a full-time social worker (MSW).
Apply for Program
Next program starts April 2019. Only 14 spots available. Apply online click here .For more information, contact Horace Spence, Program Manager at email@example.com / 647 548 5013