CEE runs intensive career training programs in the areas of hospitality, digital technology, social services and the building trades; coupled with co-hosting the annual Branded Youth Marketing Conference. In 2018, we launched CEE Chats, our e-learning content that is distributed via our social media channels. The eligibility criteria may differ, however the minimum is met if you are:
Identify as Black / African Canadian
Out of school & work
Able to work flexible shifts
Can commit to 4-6 months
Our programs offer
- Free enrollment: thanks to funding organizations, foundations and generous donors.
- Small groups: (usually only 14 spots)
- Limited frequency: (usually 2-3 times per year. Check for application deadlines)
- Retreat: Your journey begins at a 3 day retreat outside of Toronto.
- Hands-on training. You learn by doing.
- Career coaching: one-to-one coaching, resume building & more.
- Grow your network: meet industry professionals
- Social workers: to help you address individual barriers to employment.